Holiday and Leisure Park
Tel: 01834 812398.
Swallow Tree is a small, peaceful, family run site, which has beautiful grounds and delightful sea views over Carmarthen Bay.
Transport and Location
- Car parking facilities for the Leisure Complex are level and adjacent to the complex. There is one reserved space for Disabled Parking. Notifying reception in advance would be beneficial to ensure this space is available and could be reserved for you.
- Public Transport – There are trains and buses running in the area, but these can be infrequent, particularly in winter months. The nearest train stations are in Saundersfoot (2 miles) and Tenby (3.2 miles), which link with the First Great Western Service. Facilities at Saundersfoot station are limited; there is no taxi rank or public phone. A taxi transfer would be needed from the bus or train stations. There is a bus stop situated 1.5 miles from the park.
- Taxi companies in the area are helpful and can be booked in advance, please contact reception for telephone numbers.
- A Coastal Path Wheelchair Access Guide is available at reception.
- Ordnance Survey grid number: D4.
- Sloping and quite steep in parts. There are three Car Parks – these are level but not tarmaced. Vehicular access to most pitches is limited. Parking is available near some accommodation.
- Access to Swallow Tree beach may be challenging for individuals with limited mobility or pushchairs. As part of the natural Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, the path is quite steep in parts.
- Supermarket customers can arrange for a grocery delivery directly to your unit at a time when you are there.
- If you would like assistance to settle in, please mention this to any of our staff in advance and we would be delighted to help.
Main Entrance/Reception Facilities
- Daily opening times – 9.00am to 7.00pm. Emergency out of hours contact details are displayed on the front door and in the accommodation.
- There are steps with a handrail, or a slope to reception area, staff will help on request. It is possible to either make use of the Disabled Parking Bay or ‘drop off’ at the main door.
- Internally, the reception area is level throughout. All doors are wide enough to accommodate a wheelchair or pushchair.
- There is a seating area available in the reception area.
- A public telephone is available in the reception area - this does not accept incoming calls. Staff will be pleased to help you with any telephone queries. Mobile telephone signal strength is variable in this area.
Other Public Areas
- Accessible inclusive toilet.
- Level floor.
Swimming Pool Area
- Restricted access for wheelchairs
- There are wide steps with a handrail leading down into the shallow end of the pool.
- The depth of the shallow and deep end is indicated in the pool hall.
- Changing facilities – an inclusive changing room designed for use by disabled persons, including a toilet and wash hand basin is available on notification. NB This room does not have shower facilities.
- Some lodges and caravans may be convenient for people with slight mobility issues; we would suggest you contact reception for more information on where these are situated.
- All accommodation, although not wide enough to accommodate a wheelchair, is equipped with private shower and wc facilities.
We have tried to be as accurate as possible and include as much detail as we can in this statement. However, we are always willing to provide information on any aspect of the park if your particular question is not answered above.
5 STAR HOLIDAYS IN PEMBROKESHIRE
Our family would love to welcome your family to SWALLOWTREE. Come and enjoy our unique location, superb indoor facilities and high-quality accommodation with delightful sea views. We look forward to seeing you soon.