SWALLOW TREE HOUSE
Swallow Tree House is an exceptional property – perfect for the most discerning visitors with the advantage of leisure facilities and the delights of the beach close at hand. It is ideal for extended families and friends who would like to holiday together without being overcrowded.
This five-bedroomed property offers very spacious, comfortable, child-friendly accommodation for up to ten people. There’s dedicated parking for up to three cars and the location is private without being isolated, with uninterrupted coastal views, direct access to the beach and just a short stroll to the seaside village of Saundersfoot. And to make your break as relaxing as possible, you’ll find we have thought of just about everything so you don’t have to…right down to televisions in all the bedrooms, an iPod dock, a hot tub and outdoor toys for the kids!
Swallow Tree House is in a lovely setting within the tranquil surroundings of Swallow Tree Gardens – a small, family-run, 5* holiday and leisure park, with indoor leisure facilities just 50 metres away. Entry to the large heated indoor pool, sauna and steam room are included in the rental price, and comprehensive fitness facilities are also included for visitors over 18, after an initial compulsory induction session. Beauty care and Eve Taylor spa treatments are available at Michelle’s Beauty Room on-site.
Guests also have the reassurance of reception cover from 9am to 7pm daily, providing a free point of contact for advice and information. And if you can tear yourself away from the house and holiday park, you’ll find Swallow Tree Bay at the end of a woodland path, putting sea swimming, rock-pooling and fishing within easy reach. At high tide the beach is a shingle cove; at low tide it is a pleasant ten-minute walk across the sands to the harbour at Saundersfoot.
Comfortable bedrooms with luxury touches …
- Master bedroom with wonderful sea views, super kingsize bed and ensuite bathroom with power shower and oversize bath
- Three twin-bedded rooms, one decorated for children with toys and puzzles provided
- Double bedroom with kingsize bed
- Family bathroom with bath and power shower over
- Separate cloakroom
- All beds made up for your arrival with good-quality duvets, pillows and linen
- Flat screen TV with either Sky/Freeview channels and a selection of books in each bedroom
- Bath and pool towels supplied for every member of the party and a bath robe for each adult
Relax and be entertained…
- Spacious living room with vaulted ceiling and access through 16’ sliding doors to patio and garden
- Delightful sea views
- Full height feature fireplace
- Plenty of comfortable seating
- 42” high-definition TV with full satellite channels
- DVD player, DAB radio with iPod docking system and a baby grand piano
- Selection of DVDs provided
Eat, drink and be merry…
- Ultra-modern, generously equipped, family-sized kitchen
- Masses of storage units
- Granite worktops and feature granite island unit
- Two side-by-side ovens – one steam and one fan
- Full-size fridge and freezer, dishwasher, microwave, coffee maker, and plenty of crockery, cutlery and cooking utensils
- Pleasant dining area seating ten, with sea and garden views and access through sliding doors to patio and garden
- Separate utility room with washing machine, tumble dryer and ironing facilities
- Second cloakroom
A place in the sun…
- South-facing patio which enjoys the sun all day
- Wooden dining furniture and sun umbrella
- Gas barbecue
- Six-person hot tub
- Decked area with loungers – the perfect place to catch the last of the evening sun!
Great for kids…
- A safe place to play in the enclosed garden with lawned area
- Slide, outdoor toys and two-storey playhouse (adult supervision essential)
- Child equipment provided includes a three-wheel stroller, travel cot, high chair, baby alarm, bed guard, stair gate, baby back carrier and microwave sterilizer…even down to a potty, child toilet seat and step!